Nav Bar

Home New Releases Story Catalog

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Thank you to all my new friends and fans!

You all are making me very happy.

My inbox has been filled with nothing but kind words, Jerked by Mommy has been selling better than I ever could have hoped for, and my fellow authors have been beyond welcoming. So thank you.

There were a few hiccups along the way to getting my first title published. Hopefully no one noticed, but after I made the big announcement here and on Twitter that the story was finally available on Amazon, it wasn't. For about another eighteen hours. Whoops. Smashwords links sufficed in the meantime, and hopefully none of you were the wiser until now.

You also might have noticed some minor changes in the appearance of the blog. I finally got to messing with the settings, and I have to say I'm fond of the results. Though it might not seem like it, I never really was too fond of pink, so we'll see how long this lasts.

The sequel to Jerked by Mommy will be available sometime in the next week or so, but I'm planning on releasing another story in the interim, so keep checking in. I'll post more details soon, but for now I'm almost falling asleep typing this.

And everyone: Thank you again. Truly.

- Lilith, July 29   

ShareThis