Nav Bar

Home New Releases Story Catalog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Working, writing, fucking...

Cleavage
(Cleavage/shira gal/CC BY)

Just wanted to give everyone an update.

I've been working a lot again lately, both at my day job and writing my next story. I'm actually alternating between the sequel to A Naughty Girl for Daddy and a new one that's as yet untitled. I'm going to hold off giving any more details on the new one until I have a little more done; not too sure where it's going, but then again, I never really am.

My boy made it home safe and sound from his road trip, and I have to say we missed him even though he was only gone a few days. Lots of sex has been had since his return, which was a welcome respite from all the masturbating I did when he was away (the girl had to work unexpectedly, leaving me all alone).

I hope everyone is well, and I'll get back to you soon with more details on my new story. I'm off to listen to good music and to try to get some writing done.

- Lilith, August 14

1 comment:

  1. I added you G+ looking forward to some of you taboo writings. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis