Nav Bar

Home New Releases Story Catalog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Singing in the rain.

A half hour ago I thought the sun might be coming out, but now it looks like rain. And as I've done nothing but sit around in my pajamas and masturbate for two days, the weather will conveniently become my excuse.

My girl had to go to work and my boy won't be back home from his trip until tonight, which means I've been alone for hours. All chores have been put off until the last possible moment, and I'm honestly wondering how mad they'll be if they come home to a sink full of dishes and cat hair everywhere.

But I made brownies, so there's that.

I'd like to say I've been hard at work on my next story, but the truth is it's mostly been in the development stage. (Meaning I have a really good idea.) No worries, though. I'll be back soon with an update. I promise.

And welcome to my new friends and fans! It's been wonderful getting to know everyone. You've all helped me tremendously in avoiding my responsibilities for the day. I hope you're doing well, and I look forward to all the dirty things I'll be hearing from you in the future!

- Lilith, August 11

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the brownies will cover your butt for some cat hair and dishes.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis