Nav Bar

Home New Releases Story Catalog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Whoops!

So it turns out there were a few grammatical errors in Jerked by Mommy (The Next Day) and A Naughty Girl for Daddy (Audrey Gets Punished). New editions are currently in review by Amazon, and should be available shortly.

Hopefully none of you are judging me too harshly out there, but I do apologize. I blame overwork and a lack of sleep, but I'll certainly try to make sure it doesn't happen again. And as for my editors (both my boyfriend and girlfriend), I'm not sure if they'll be getting fired or not. But considering they both read both stories more than once prior to publishing, I think we all need to have a talk about the importance of not skimming. Ever.

Also, I'm almost finished with the third installment in the Jerked by Mommy series, so you don't have much longer to wait. For those of you emailing me with story requests, I'll do my best! There's just so many great ideas, it's tough to choose.

And remember, if you're unable to access any of my stories on Amazon, it's because the updated editions are being reviewed. They should be available by this evening.

- Lilith, August 28

ShareThis