Nav Bar

Home New Releases Story Catalog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm alive!

Sorry for going missing, but real life called and I had to work doubles the past few days, which sucked. On a positive note, when I finally had time to check on my story tonight, it had received a very solid four star review on Amazon and continued to sell well.

Just to keep you updated, I'm planning the release of two more stories in the upcoming week. The first, A Naughty Girl for Daddy, is the tale of a young girl who just can't follow the rules, and the man who finally realizes how she needs to be disciplined. The second is Jerked by Mommy (The Next Day), which also happens to be the second installment in the Jerked by Mommy series.

I'm hoping to get both of them released within a few days of each other, and I'll be posting excerpts here as they're published. Also, to those of you who emailed me and complained, I listened. Both excerpts will be longer, as requested.

If you haven't already, don't hesitate to reach out to me on Twitter (@LilithCollins), or my Facebook page (Lilith Collins: Erotica Author). I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

- Lilith, August 02

ShareThis